You Got This
Let’s say you’ve met someone you like and set up a first date.
You’re mentally prepared to date, everything seems fine and no red flags have been raised. But what now?
Time to get empowered with some first date tips for an awesome experience and knowledge of mistakes to avoid!
In this Episode 13 of the Get Sex Smart podcast, you’ll gain tips and advice on how to have a great first date – from preparing for it to winding down and processing afterwards.
Ready, Set, Date!
You’ll learn what you need to know about the crucial first date, including:
- Tips on getting ready – how to dress and present yourself
- The optimal set up – the best places and activities for a first date
- What you should and shouldn’t talk about on a first date
- How to make a great first impression
- First date safety tips
- The importance of being present
- Spotting first date red flags
- The nuances of intercultural dating
- Setting up boundaries
- How to finish a date early
- Things to keep in mind after the date
- How to deal with rejection
And, remember – a first date is essentially just a two-way interview for a second date. Keep it simple, relax, and get curious!