Effective date: November 15, 2022
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with Policy. Unless otherwise defined in Policy, the terms used in Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from https://dignifiedhedonist.com/wpautoterms/terms-and-conditions/
- Website Website is the https://dignifiedhedonist.com website operated by UAB Blazing Maple
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Website and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
Most actions you take on the Website will relay certain information about you to the Company. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide our Website to you and to improve our Website.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Postal Address
Email is the backbone of most online marketing in the twenty-first century. Your email address is valuable to us, and your privacy is valuable to you. We take care to ensure that your Personal Data is used in a respectful manner, and we keep your email confidential. We do not sell or in any way share your email in exchange for remuneration. Occasionally, Company does partner with third parties to provide joint education, resources, products, or services. In these cases, your participation is deemed consent for us to share any information you provide to us to that third party.
Company’s emails will comply with applicable laws including the CAN-SPAM act. Each email will clearly identify that it is from Company along with a place for you to unsubscribe from our email list. Occasionally, the technological systems we rely on to remove you from our email list may fail to unsubscribe you. If you continue receiving unwanted emails, please reach out to Company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually remove you.
Unsubscribing from Company’s email list will remove you from our routine promotional emails and informational emails about podcasts, blog posts, and other resources we may have to share. However, you may still receive information about programs, services, or products you have bought from Company.
You may also provide us additional personal information in various places on the Website by filling out forms, answering questions, providing information while purchasing programs and products or searching for specific information using our search tools. We collect name and email information to identify you as a buyer and provide access to your purchases. We request your address in order to ship products when necessary or because we sometimes like to send surprise thank you gifts via physical mail. We also sometimes request social media information so that we have other methods to connect with you and to communicate in less formal ways.
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. For more on cookies, see this article from the Federal Trade Commission. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, pixels, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
UAB Blazing Maple uses the collected information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To deliver services to you or otherwise fulfil our obligations to you after you make a purchase
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about additional products, programs, or services from third parties Company promotes in exchange for commissions from those other companies
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), UAB Blazing Maple’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in Policy depends on the Personal Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
UAB Blazing Maple may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
UAB Blazing Maple will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Policy. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
UAB Blazing Maple will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Lithuania and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Lithuania and process it there.
UAB Blazing Maple will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with Policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, UAB Blazing Maple may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
UAB Blazing Maple may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of UAB Blazing Maple
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. UAB Blazing Maple aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where UAB Blazing Maple relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), provide the Website on our behalf, perform Website-related services or assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Website.
- Google Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide marketing communications for our Website.
- Active Campaign
Active Campaign is an online marketing platform operated by Active Campaign, LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Illinois in the United States.
Active Campaign enables us to, among other things, send and manage email campaigns and serve advertisements. Active Campaign also provides other related services, such as real-time data analytics.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
We may use third party shopping cart providers to offer a seamless checkout experience within the Website.
The shopping cart we work with is:
ThriveCart is an online shopping cart solution operated by WebActix Ltd, a company headquartered in New Zealand.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Data Protection Officer & EU representative
The Data Protection Officer and EU representative for UAB Blazing Maple is named as Sarah Martin. She can be reached via email at email@example.com. She will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days.
You may contact our support staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond to all messages within 72 hours, but depending on the nature of your request, it may take longer.