In a world lacking sex education, many men draw most of their sexual knowledge from porn. In this context, it can be almost impossible to avoid learning certain moves or behaviors which seem great in porn but can actually be a huge turn off for women in real life.
Porn has many great qualities. Unfortunately, accuracy is not one of them – it was never designed to be a truthful depiction of what sex actually looks like, a fact that many of us forget.
To avoid some of the worst sex “moves” that might get you kicked out of the bedroom, Dr. Valeria and I compiled a list of the biggest no-no’s, along with some general advice on communication, consent and making sure your partner is comfortable and has a great time.
Give Episode 85 a listen to find out:
- what things are and are not pleasurable for people with vaginas and what different motions feel like
- what’s your best bet on making her orgasm (statistically speaking)
- the things you should keep in mind before fingering someone
- when having rough sex is not a good idea
- the ways in which you can ruin receiving oral sex for women and how to avoid this
- what not to say if you don’t want to turn her off
- the origin of “the money shot”
- the things that you absolutely need to ask about beforehand
- our general tip rule of thumb on how to decide what to do and not do
- which moves will instantly zap her arousal
- alternatives to asking her if she came